Personal Language Tuition
Learn to get around abroad, buy that holiday home, learn your partner's native tongue, prepare for exams, enhance your career! From buying a house in France to writing a wedding speech to impress your new in-laws, you will have your own reason for learning a new language. What better way than with your very own personal language teacher to support and inspire you? A teacher who may become a real friend.
Are there more than one of you? Do you want to learn with your friend, or your son or your daughter? Our customers include children of all ages, family groups, and groups of friends. We have a group of small children learning Mandarin, for example. We also have a group of sports planners learning Brazilian Portuguese!
Are you looking for help with GCSEs, A Levels, IELTS, other language specific exams, or any special learning requirements? We have qualified teachers with the expertise you need, who can offer 121 language tuition across London.
Let us find you a tutor!
First call us on 0207 1010 750 or email email@example.com to tell us the language you want, your location your specific requirements. Your aims, level and reasons for learning are useful too.
We will ask you:
- Your reason for learning
- Your level and previous experience if any
- Where and when you want the tuition to take place
During this free consultation, please ask us any questions you may have. It is our role to help you as much as we can.
What happens next?
- We select the language teacher who best matches your requirements
- We tell you about your teacher and confirm the first lesson
- Your teacher will call you to say 'hello'
- The first lesson takes place!
- You pay the teacher after the lesson
- We contact you afterwards to make sure you are you are happy with our service
- You liaise with your personal language tutor for further lessons
What to expect from a lesson
On your first lesson your new teacher will:
- Assess your level
- Listen carefully to what you want to achieve
- Discover your interests and talk a little about themselves
- Introduce your chosen language at the level you need
- Set you some work to do in your own time.
After the first lesson you can liaise with your teacher for further lessons. Next time he or she will know how to help you progress and gain confidence in the most interesting and effective way.
A personal language tutor is the best way to gain confidence.
Pay as you go
By far the most flexible method of payment for private language lessons is our pay-as-you-go system. You simply pay the teacher after each lesson. It means the following:
- Relaxed - no need to commit to a course
- No initial outlay - you pay for what you have
- Flexible - your teacher needs 24 hours notice of cancellation, but that's all
- Simple - you deal directly with your teacher
- Customer service - we are here 9.00am - 5.00pm every week day for assistance and back up, and will answer emails as soon as possible.
At home, at work, or in a quiet cafe
Our first intention will be to find you a teacher who can come to your own home to teach. This is not always convenient so there are other options to consider. You could have your lessons:
- At work
- At the teacher's home
- In a local cafe or library
- In a public space with quiet zones such as the South Bank and Barbican Centres.
One of the above may be the solution for you. It is important to establish the best learning environment and location for you and your personal language tutor. Please discuss it with us in the office on 0207 1010 750 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very happy to help.
Timings to suit you
Lessons on a weekday, lessons in the morning. Lessons at the weekend, lessons in the evening!
When do you want your lessons? We can find you a teacher to suit most timing requirements. Here are the most popular times for language lessons:
- Evenings after work
- Daytimes during the week
- Early mornings before work
- After school time
Tell us your availability and we will do our best to arrange the lessons in your spare time.